Tirzok Managed services provide you virtualization, containerization, clustering, database, monitoring, storage, integrated development platform software development & consultancy services for maintaining and anticipating need for a range of processes and functions in order to improve your organizations’ operations and better performance.
- Standalone virtualization with KVM.
- Enterprise grade platform using Ovirt/RHV.
- Securing and Performance Tuning.
- Backup, Restore and Disaster Recovery Design.
- Shared Storage Platform Integration.
- Docker, LXC and other container platforms.
- Swarm, Kubernetes based clustering.
- PaaS using OpenShift Origin (OKD).
- Reliable Storage integration (e.g., Ceph, GlusterFS).
- High Availability (HA) or Failover Clustering.
- Load Balanced or Active Active Clustering.
- High Performance Compute Clusters.
- Application based Clusters (e.g., RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc).
- Schema design for optimum performance.
- Query Optimization for Report generation.
- Clustering, Sharding, Query Routing.
- Backup, Restore, LogShipping , PITR.
- DB Activity Analysis, Security Hardening and Performance Tuning.
- Real Time Monitoring, Graphing and Alerting.
- Forecasting and Anomaly detection, with integration with BigData Platforms.
- Customization of Dashboards, Alerts and Reports according to business needs.
- DRBD replication service with iSCSI.
- GlusterFS petabyte scalable NAS services on commodity hardware with Geo-Replication support.
- Ceph distributed Block+File+Object storage on commodity hardware with Multi-Region Support.
- Object storage services on commodity hardware using OpenStack Swift with Multi-Region support.
Integrated Development Platform Services
- Centralized Auth Service (Microsoft AD, RedHat FreeIPA, etc.)
- Mail Server (Zimbra, Postfix, etc).
- Gitlab, Mattermost, OwnCloud, Redmine/OpenProject, Jenkins installation and configuration.
Managed Services Portfolio
Ring ID project deployment contains
- Infrastructure as a service.
- Database as a service (Cassandra, MariaDB, MySQL).
- Monitoring service.
- Storage service (Swift).
- Clustering Service.
GRP project deployment in associate with CoKreates contains
- Infrastructure as a service (Cloud deployment and managed).
- Deployment Architecture Design.
- Deployment through Micro Service platform.
- Private DNS Deployment.