Tirzok SIGTRAN Solution
SIGTRAN Protocol Stack : Distributed Signaling and Media Interface Protocol Stack
Proven BICC-SIP, BICC-IVR, BICC-Beep, BICC-Call Alert Solution. This protocol stack includes SCTP, UDP, M3UA, BICC, SIP, HTTP, RTP, IuUP etc.
We provide IVR platform to VAS providers according to their needs. This distributed interface is highly scalable, modular, loosely-coupled in design. So it is so much configurable according to user’s need.
Our Telco Protocol stack contains
Scope of the Solution
Control Plane Scope (Signaling):
- Inter-operate with Operator Network via BICC
- Inter-operate with CP/SP via SIP
- Inter-operate with IW-MGW via H.248/Megaco
- Inter-operate with Operator Network via IuUP (Nb FP)
- Inter-operate with CP/SP via RTP
Where we fit?
- This protocol stack includes SCTP, UDP, TCP, M3UA, BICC, SIP, HTTP, RTP, IuUP, MAP, SMPP, SCCP, TCAP etc.
- This distributed interface is highly scalable, modular, loosely-coupled in design. So it is so much configurable and extendable according to user’s need.
- IBD and OBD with dynamic selection option.
- Customization of the core product according to requirement.
- Setup and installation of Asterisk, FreeSwitch and make dial-plan according to need.
- Vulnerability Assessment (VA) and Security Hardening.
- Monitoring and alerting with Nagios.
- Continuous reporting with influxdb, graphite, grafana etc.
- Standalone Virtualization using KVM.
- Data-centre Virtualization using Ovirt/RHEV.
- Integration of various storage infrastructure (Like Ceph) with KVM and Ovirt/RHEV.
BICC-SIP is the solution that gives you flexibility to build any voice based services the way you want in any SIP platform. It's just a plug and play solution to bring all your SIP based voice services to deploy in operator network without making any single change (fully transparent) - both IBD and OBD.
BICC-Beep is value-added solution that helps operator to increase their voice revenue by making the B-Party aware through a missed-call in case the A-Party doesn't have enough balance.
BICC-IVR is the limited IVR solution that helps you bring all your SMS, WAP or USSD based services to bring into the IVR channel without having to build any IVR flow at your end. The in-built IVR module receives a call, hits your API, get the lists of files or services to play and share the response and final result of the call status.
BICC-Call Alert is an extension to the Beep service, where in addition or as an alternative to making missed-call, it also sends real-time SMS alert like MCA or take it to the voice mail box of the B-Party user where the user can drop his message.
Proven Port Mirroring Solution to tap on IN Link to fetch info that got released on IDP. VAS provider may design their products using TPS, can be customized according to need.